Domestic Abuse

If you have experienced domestic violence during a relationship, or subsequently upon the breakdown of a relationship, we can advise you and assist you in obtaining urgent assistance from the Court.

You, or your children, may need protection from continuing violence through the obtaining of a Non-Molestation Order. Alternatively, you may need the Court’s assistance in regulating who can live at the property. This is known as an Occupation Order.

We can represent you during any injunctive proceedings and provide you with advice as to the options available to you. We can also explore with you any additional help and support you may need during this difficult time.

For urgent assistance and legal advice on domestic abuse, contact us today.


Everything was perfect.

- Mediation client

I am so glad that you recommended collaborative. My ex-wife and I are still able to speak civilly and this is in no small way down to your handling of our case.

- Collaborative client

Solicitors that are sensitive to the emotions around the situation and really understand.

- Divorce client

Thank you for everything.  You made life much easier.

- Mediation Client

The moment I stepped through the door I was instantly made to feel calmer in a stressful situation.

- Divorce and Finances client

Service was excellent from day one and you made a difficult and stressful task bearable.

- Finances client

I would just like to thank you for your assistance and tell you how brilliantly I think you dealt with both me and the case.

- Children client